This site (www.harpcolumn.com) is intended to be an informative, positive online environment for visitors of all ages, playing levels, harp types, and experience. By using this site, all users agree to the following terms. Terms may change at any time and it is the responsibility of users to be aware of the current terms.
General Posting Terms and Etiquette
(The following terms pertain to both public and private content.)
- Be respectful of all users and do not post negative comments of a personal nature, including comments about musical ability, physical appearance, or other personal characteristics.
- Language and images of an adult, pornographic, cruel, or hateful nature are forbidden.
- Groups of a hateful or illegal nature are forbidden.
- Do not share copyrighted material without permission of the copyright holder or request copyrighted material from anyone who doesn’t have permission to distribute it.
- Do not spam users by sending unsolicited private messages.
- Do not cross-post the same thing in more than one place.
- Keep forum posts on topic.
- Do not post anything of a religious or political nature, with the exception of religious music as it pertains to the harp.
By using this site you agree not to:
- post anything containing chain letters, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing, or other solicitations of site users.
- post anything about or seeking information about anything of an illegal nature.
- use this site in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way.
- use the site in a way that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, age, or is otherwise objectionable.
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Develop or utilize any code to interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this site.
Account Eligibility and Advertising
- Users are required to register with their real name and a valid email address.
- Commercial user accounts are available solely to our current advertisers. Harp Column reserves the right to restrict or delete accounts that, in our opinion, are commercial in nature from entities who are not current print or web advertisers with Harp Column.
- We welcome newsworthy or editorial Member Blogs, Event posts, Forum posts, and media library additions about playing the harp, new products, new publications, events, and new CD releases of general interest to the harp community. Member Blogs, Events, Forum posts, and media library additions that are, in our opinion, blatantly advertorial in nature, not of general interest to the harp community, or excessive in number, are not allowed. Please purchase advertising space here.
- Users who create an account on www.harpcolumn.com may be placed on our email list. Users can unsubscribe from the list at any time by following the instructions in the email.
Harp Column and its site moderators reserve the right to edit or delete material that does not, in our opinion, conform to these terms, and to ban users who do not, in our opinion, uphold these terms. Threads that deteriorate in nature or become unproductive will be edited, closed, or deleted at moderator discretion.
Users are solely responsible for the accuracy of content they share with others on this site. Harp Column does not guarantee the accuracy of content posted by users. Users are solely responsible that they hold the copyright, or have obtained permission from the copyright holder, when posting copyrighted material. If you believe your work has been subject to copyright violation on harpcolumn.com, contact us immediately in writing.