harpcolumn

Which Harp Trolley Is Best?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Which Harp Trolley Is Best?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Amy Wilson
    Participant

Michelle,

This was a great question!

unknown-user
    Participant

Well I ended up with the Harp Porter’s Standard model and I really like it! it takes turns really well, it’s light weight and it’s very stable! Thanks for all your answers guys!

jean-mac
    Participant

Can you transport an Odgen on it with the L&H cover on?

keith-mclaughlin
    Participant

The email address for Keith has changed. Try mac439@q.com, he can give you more information.

rod-wagoner
    Participant

I bought an American Harp Cart and it’s really a nice example of the two-wheeled variety.

kreig-kitts

I’ve also been using an American Harp Cart. It’s very easy to move, looks nice, and holds the harp very well. The tray doesn’t fold up which can make it trickier for transport if your vehicle space is tight.

Also, the air-filled tires give the harp a great ride, though they do require

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

I

kreig-kitts

Update:

After some really tight fits due to my reliance on rentals for harp transport, I decided to plunk down and get a Harpo cart, and it arrived yesterday just in time for band rehearsal. While the idea of aluminum tubes

amanda
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m considering to buy a trolley for my harp but I’m not sure which one to choose. I possess a 40-string harp. Its pedals can’t be folded. On the internet I’ ve found an interesting offer on a German website https://www.harp-trolley.com. On several internet platforms I tried to find a field report to that offer but I couldn’t find any.
    I’ m asking if anyone of you has bought a harp trolley like the one on the German website?
    If you did, please, please give me your opinion and describe your experience. Considering the description, photos and videos it looks like this type of harp trolley is a very good one nevertheless I would like to get to know the opinion of someone who possesses that trolley.

jenny
    Participant

Dear Amanda
    I bought one of these. The trolley had been sent to me the next day after my order. Unfortunately, I had been waiting for three weeks until it arrives in the USA from Germany. I thought that I had have to pay customs but I was wrong. I’ m happy with my harp trolley because it is light. Its whole body is made of aluminium, it looks elegant and it fits to the harp perfectly. Everything what is written on the homepage harp-trolley.com is right.
    I used to think about buying the trolley with pneumatic wheels. But at least I bought unfoldable trolley with non-pneumatic wheels, which makes me totally content. So, I definitely recommend you this trolley. But you have to wait for three weeks until it arrives and you have to pay 35 Euros for the shipping.
    Greetings
    Jenny

amanda
    Participant

Hi Jenny
    thank you for your information.
    I think I will buy the German trolley.
    As soon as it arrives and I check it out by myself I will write some words about it.
    Greetings Amanda

amanda
    Participant

Hi Jenny
    Few days ago, I got a package from Germany https://www.harp-trolley.com/ . In this package I found my ordered harp trolley. The trolley was sent shortly after my order. Unfortunately, the shipping took almost three weeks. Shipping and harp trolley cost 225 euros (262 dollars). I know it is not cheap but for this now I feel like I don‘t have to worry about my harp any more. In fact, the trolley is of a good quality and covers all of my demands. So that’ s why I want to say thank you for recommending this harp trolley, Jenny.
    Amanda

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by amanda.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics