harpcolumn

Take Five – Solo folk harp – complete version

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Performing Take Five – Solo folk harp – complete version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    avdhoeven
    Participant

I just don’t know if this is the best subforum to post this, but I don’t really see a subforum where videos can be posted from played pieces…

Davy has finished has video of Take Five for solo folk harp.

This piece was quite a challenge to play on a folk harp without pedals, but I think he did quite well.

It’s a real joy to see him playing this…

Composer: Paul Desmond
    Arrangement: Ghislaine Voorrecht

Gretchen Cover
    Participant

Amazing to see how quickly Davy’s fine motor skills and coordination have matured. And, he is getting so tall! Nicely played.

avdhoeven
    Participant

Thanks! He is practicing a lot lately and really starts to like it more and more… So that’s great to see…

balfour-knight
    Participant

Thanks so much for posting this! I agree with Gretchen! I have enjoyed playing “Take Five” on pedal harp for years, but never on lever harp–I will have to go try it. Best wishes to all of you!

Jasmine GH
    Participant

Hey there, did you have a pedal harp arrangement and tweaked it for folk harp, or did you have a folk harp arrangement? I’d love to know where to find the sheet music of this arrangement. Thanks!

avdhoeven
    Participant

Thanks! This arrangement was made by Ghislaine Voorrecht (ghislainevoorrecht@gmail.com). You could try to contact her. It’s written for lever harp.

crescalona
    Participant

I can write for you any sheet music
    Request to crescalona@yahoo.com
    got.to/freesheetmusic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Topics

Recent Replies