harpcolumn

Salzedo House in the News

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Forum Archives Professional Harpists Salzedo House in the News

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carl-swanson
    Participant

Saul- Thanks for the three articles. They are all over a year old. Someone told me recently they are both in Federal prison. I’d be curious to know how long a sentence they received.

The house is up for sale for 2 million dollars. Annual taxes are $34,000. The real danger is that the next owner could very likely buy the house just to have the property, tear the house down, and build some other monstrosity in its place. At least these turkeys restored the original house.

catherine-rogers
    Participant

Saul, I can’t read the article in the Camden Herald without subscribing. Any chance you could copy and paste it here? Thanks for letting us know about this.

kimberly-rowe
    Keymaster

Unfortunately pasting in a restricted article would be a violation of the copyright law, so we probably shouldn’t do it here :-).

Kim

The house has been so severly altered, it bears no resemblance to what it was. On the other hand, having been expanded, the living room is now enormous and a wonderful size for a recital.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Professional Harpists’ is closed to new topics and replies.