harpcolumn

posting responses

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Website Issues and Feature Requests posting responses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

When I post a response, I get a message that Harp Column isn’t working.  Then I hit submit again, and it says it detects a duplicate…showing the response and also the one I wrote looking like it wasn’t posted.  By then, it  has decided to post it.

Hi Syliva:

I’m not able to replicate that problem. Can you send  us a screen shot of what’s happening so I can take a better look? Which post are you trying to respond to?

If anyone else is having this problem, please let us know.

–Kim at Harp Column

balfour-knight
    Participant

Hi, Kim–I have experienced the very same problem!  Thanks, Sylvia, for reporting it.  I have limited access to a real computer, so I have just been hoping the problem “fixed itself,” ha, ha!  Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

Best wishes,

Balfour

If anyone can provide more info it would be helpful. I’m not replicating the problem here, so I can’t quite understand what’s happening. Please send screenshots or error messages! Thanks!

–Kim at Harp Column

balfour-knight
    Participant

Kim,  It just happened to me again, and I tried to cut and paste to show you, but I do not know enough about how to work this office computer to be able to get it to work–sorry!  Maybe someone else with more computer expertise can help you solve this difficulty.  Also, I have not been getting notifications of follow-up replies via email, if that helps.  I love the current issue of Harp Column!  Thanks again!

Same thing is happening on my computer. It’s a Mac.

Ok, I think we may have fixed this problem. It had to do with the email notification settings, so Balfour, let me know if your emails do not start appearing again.

Also please let us know if the problem happens again.

Thanks everyone!

–Kim at Harp Column

Testing the forum replies. Please ignore.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies