harpcolumn

Jan/Feb issue HarpColumn—-anyone receive yet?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Jan/Feb issue HarpColumn—-anyone receive yet?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

Wondering if anyone has received their Jan/Feb 2018 issue of HarpColumn. My Nov/Dec one never arrived, and now I am wondering about this one.
    Thank you.

charles-nix
    Participant

My Jan/Feb arrived yesterday. (Jan 16).

Donna O
    Participant

Mine also arrived yesterday.

karen
    Participant

Thank you Charles and Donna….mine will be here in no time then! Looking forward to it (as always..such a great publication!).

We had a slight delay at the printer this month, which is why the Jan/Feb issue arrived a bit later than usual. Thank you all for your understanding!

Sonya Wiley

Mine just arrived a minute ago, thought it was lost in a snowbank on the way to Florida!

phs
    Participant

Thanks for the update. Mine has yet to reach the snowy back hills of VT. Something to look forward to.

phs
    Participant

Still waiting in the now icy hills of VT. Is anyone else still waiting?

karen
    Participant

January 26th and still waiting in California (responding to phs) so it is not only VT! Some of my other CA harp friends have not received theirs either, while other have.

phs
    Participant

Still waiting in VT. I hope CA is having better luck.

karen
    Participant

Update….the Jan/Feb issue arrived Feb. 16th. It was in perfect condition. My friend that lives an hour from me received hers on the same day. Seems like many others received their issue in mid-January.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.