harpcolumn

Hello everybody!

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Coffee Break Hello everybody!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    balfour-knight
    Participant

Basel, thanks so much for posting your beautiful video of you playing your wonderful Salvi harp. Take that out on the streets, try some busking (with protection from the elements, of course!) take it into some old-folks’ homes, into some restaurants, and show them what they are missing! You are so talented and your playing is so nice, do keep it up and MAKE folks listen to you in Sweden. You have a rare gift, so get yourself out there. You may start a new trend of harp playing in Sweden! We don’t have many harpists here in the mountains of western North Carolina, USA, either, but I take my harps “out there” and people love it! Best wishes for your success in the future. Harp Hugs,
    Balfour

travelviews
    Participant

Hello, hope you are doing well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m happy to join your forum!

mr-s

Thank you so much Briggsie for your kind words and wishes. God bless you.

mr-s

Thank you so much Briggsie for your kind words and wishes. God bless you.

mr-s

Thank you dear Jerusha Amado! A big kind of you. Thank you.

mr-s

Hi Jennifer L Hill!
    So kind of you and wish I can do what you suggested to me. I will try it.
    Thanks

mr-s

God bless you phs! Thank you and send you too all my best wishes.

mr-s

Dear balfour-knight!
    Your words just lovely, thank you so much. I wish really to do exactly what you suggested but my situation in Sweden now doesn’t help me. The long and very cold winter, the different taste in music and many things are obstacles.
    Swedes love only Jazz, pop and metal etc… and I am typically classical harpist so I don’t exist. I am living in a very small town with 11,000 persons only. I am trying my best and what I can. I will keep fighting my hard circumstances.

much respect and regards
    Basel

mr-s

Hello Travel Views! I am doing good. Hope you are doing good too.
    my best regards

mr-s

Hello JanellCain! I am happy too. Thank you so much and keep in touch.

my regards
    Basel

balfour-knight
    Participant

Hi, Basel,

So good to hear from you! Maybe you would like to try some Park Stickney arrangements? He is a wonderful jazz harpist and my classes with him were so enjoyable.

Wishing you all the best,
    Balfour

goatberryfarm2010
    Participant

That song is lovely, Basel. Once you have a job & are able to keep the wolf from the door, perhaps you will find the perfect artist to join you & you could play festivals. That would raise your presence & help you sell yr music. I highly recommend that you get a website & have songs available for download.
    Wishing you the very best!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies