harpcolumn

Camac Bardic 27 as first harp?

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Camac Bardic 27 as first harp?

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    wil-weten
    Participant

Congratulations, Sarva. The Camac Bardic 27 is a great choice!

As you can’t see the links, look at my last message above. These are the two links which I will now show without them being clickable.
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/virtualharpcircle/info
    https://www.abrsm.org/forum/index.php?showforum=35.

Perhaps you can’t see the links because you use a browser which blocks java script. Or maybe you look at this side from your i-pad? Anyway, you may like to try and look at this forum with another browser and/or from another laptop or smartphone.

Edit: now I see that even when I don’t use the codes to make the links clickable, the software still makes them clickable….

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by wil-weten.
    Biagio
    Participant

Wonderful news Sarva, and I am especially happy that there may be a teacher near you! Brian Boru is a nice piece to begin learning; it lends itself to many different accompaniment patterns.

Thank you Wil for recommending the Yahoo! group Virtual Harp Circle. This group was started specifically for new lever harpers, although we now have players of virtually every kind of harp and every level, even a few harp makers.

As an owner and moderator I hope to see you joining us, Sarva! This is a restricted group, meaning that we ask that people who wish to join tell us why; we do this to try to screen out scammers. But don’t worry – I’ll recognize your name:-)

Biagio

emma-graham
    Participant

Brilliant news. Congratulations. x

balfour-knight
    Participant

Wonderful news, Sarva–congratulations on choosing the Bardic! It is a great little harp and you cannot go wrong with a Camac!
    Best of luck to you,
    Balfour

Alison
    Participant

The Bardic 27 is a sturdy little harp with thankfully nylon and carbon fibre strings so I hope it will put up with being in a warm car as it’s an ideal size for taking on holiday.

goatberryfarm2010
    Participant

Sarva, your post resonated with me & I’m looking forward to a photo of you & your harp!
    While I live in the States, I’m still a 4 hr drive to a Music store with harps.
    I will play (when my harp gets here!) for myself, family, & friends. If I get really brave, I’ll play at the nursing home that cared for my mother.
    May you have a wondrous journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies