harpcolumn

Lyon & Healy trade in experiences

Log in to your Harp Column account to post or reply in the forums. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to email us to set one up.

Home Forums Harps and Accessories Lyon & Healy trade in experiences

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone!
    I was curious if anyone had experience with trading in their harps to Lyon & Healy? Do they tend to offer you a fair trade in value and do they negotiate at all? Anyone have experience, good OR bad?

Thanks!

Sid Humphreys
    Participant

I traded in my 3 year old 40 string Daphne towards the purchase of a 23. I was credited almost the full amount that I paid for it, of course it had never been moved and was still under warranty. They did this sight unseen (took my word for it). I probably could have negotiated the price of my harp down a bit but didn’t know that was even possible.
    GOOD experience!

Sonya Wiley

From my experience they don’t negotiate! i tried; but I was not trading in. She as much told me they don’t do that.

balfour-knight
    Participant

Tracey and Sid, I had a good experience trading in, through The Atlanta Harp Center, with Lyon & Healy. They gave me full value on my previous harp, and a good allowance on the transport cover set. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.